My Cart


Holiday Specials - Custom Gifts for Wines & Liquors

Sku : 8014350000025

Cesarini Sforza Rose Brut Classico NV - 750ML

$39.99 $49.99

This sparkling wine from the Winery Cesarini Sforza, is the result of the vinification of grapes in blend of Chardonnay for 85% and for the remaining 15% of Pinot Noir. The origin is that of the Avisiane hills north of Trento, the Valle di Cembra, and the Valsugana. For the vinification of this sparkling wine are used only stainless steel tanks that leave expresses in naturalness the different varieties used.

If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Please report incorrect product info.